.

blank space below is a flash. wait for while or use

Monday, June 7, 2010

jian an X my dream



Design t-shirt is my hobby~everyday we are live in dream,finding dream.
but finally the dream also is still a dream.It this cool ?? it is my routine life.

but after i come montfort boys town my dream become a true.i am very happy.

my first t-shirt is born in montfort boys town at feast day 2010.thanks for montfort boys town to give my dream become true.
me and my brother is start to design a t-shirt product we are hope that will succeed.
that t-shirt product name is call "lool"

"lool" mean
always breath positive, feel the power of breath that palm your heart everyday to see the world.choose to breath positive and think positive,see the world with laughther and hapiness.feel the power of living.

this is not a plan, this is t-shirt, this is our interest, this is dream, this is youth!

but all of this still a dream. we are finding about printing t-shirt price.
hope all of you can support us and give some information about printing t-shirt.
and support lool blog.thanks you all~~
lool11.blogspot.com


design by jazz an X tan jian an

No comments:

Post a Comment